What We’re Reading
The Prenatal-to-3 State Policy Roadmap, from the Prenatal-3 Policy Impact Center at the University of Texas Austin, which describes the Roadmap this way:
The inaugural 2020 Roadmap provides baseline information on the current status of each state’s prenatal-to-3 system of care and will be updated annually to monitor:
- states’ progress toward adopting and fully implementing the effective policies and strategies;
- changes in the generosity of state benefits;
- progress toward serving all children and families who are eligible for state benefits;
- changes in the overall wellbeing of children and families in each state; and
- efforts to reduce racial and ethnic disparities in outcomes.